Are you concerned about the arrangements for your children when your marriage or relationship breaks down? We can help. We can advise you about your rights in respect of residence and contact and guide you through any necessary Court proceedings. If you are thinking of re-locating to another country an agreement or Court Order may be needed – we can help.

Are you worried about Care proceedings and how this may affect your family – our office can advise.

‘Dear Karen, We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time, effort and genuine interest you gave during a most difficult time for our whole family.’
Mrs I,, Bangor